PRACTICING SAFE EMERGENCY DENTISTRY & ORTHODONTICS
Our office has always been among the safest place to be in terms of cleanliness and sanitization. We are continuing to be diligent with strict screening measures and stringent infection control prevention protocols while providing our patients and staff members ease of mind during emergency dental visits and procedures.
Our sanitization, infection control protocols and social distancing measures include the following:
- Allowing patients the option to wait in their vehicles (where applicable) until they are ready to be seen to avoid waiting areas
- Taking and recording all staff members temperatures prior to each shift, to ensure only healthy personnel are treating patients
- Taking temperatures and guiding patients to handwashing stations upon entering offices and instructing patients to rinse with peroxide or Listerine prior to treatments
- Requiring doctors and medical staff to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times
- Thoroughly and regularly cleaning all surfaces in offices that can be exposed to infection between patients
- Requiring symptomatic patients to reschedule appointments to later dates
In addition, our office has plenty of large exam rooms where patients and staff members are comfortable practicing social distancing. These protocols result in our office being one of the safest spaces for dental treatment.